Includes: Teacher and student cue cards, station banners, door graphic, & kinesthetic classroom poster set!
Action Based Learning Letter Learning Wall Station
Choices are endless with the letter learning wall station! Students can use the kinesthetic letter board to review spelling words, work with a partner to spell words (each partner spells the word one letter at a time taking turns), spell answers to questions, spell vocabulary words when given a definition, etc
These concepts aid the brain in encoding the stroke of each symbol of letters and numbers, letter recognition, letter formation, following words from left to right, focusing on reading for longer periods of time.
815 Numeracy Noggin Academic Wall Mount
Engage student in whole brain learning by teaching math concepts using Action Based Learning strategies. This station is designed to reinforce and anchor learning using purposeful movement math activities.
The Numeracy Noggin is an easy to implement tool that allows for hundreds of action based learning activities inside the classroom or lab. Students can swat, clap, trace, tap, or toss a beanbag while problem solving. Add progressions using partners, or add a balance component below the station to allow varying degrees of challenge. Activities are designed to accommodates learners at all levels. Activity guide includes unlimited ideas for skip counting activities, while teaching children to identify numbers and patterns, and strengthen problem solving skills.
- Model Number: 815
- Includes Activity Guide w/ practical application to the classroom or lab
- Allows for 25+ progressions allowing varying degrees of challenge to accommodate all learners
- Dimensions: 8 FT L x 4 FT W
- Jumbo 8ft commercial grade wall mount designed for high frequency use
- Odd, Even, Factors, Greater than, Less than, Multiples, Factors
- PRIMARY FOUNDATION: Problem Solving
CROSSING THE MIDLINE: High Five Jungle Wall Station
The High Five Jungle was designed to challenge the child to cross their physical midline. Simply stated, cross their left hand to the right side of their body (crossing the midline) and crossing their right hand to the left side of their body (again crossing the midline). The children should be standing facing the wall with the midline of their body lined up with the brown line on the chart. The activity is to place their hands starting at the bottom and working their way up the chart on top of the corresponding hand print.
48 x 31 IN PER PANEL
Action Based Learning Frog Hop Number Line
Get kids hopping with the ABL Frog hop number mat! Hop from numbers 0-20! These concepts aid the brain in following the flow of words, sequencing patterns in math and reading, solving problems, and sorting information. Available in Mat or Wall Mount.
- Action Based Learning Classroom and Lab Activity Guide - with progressions and activities easily adapted for all levels of elementary students
- First course on ABL Online Academy for free! [ABL-321 Activities in the Classroom Math] provides activities specifically for Elementary Level Math. This self paced course demonstrates the core activities that are the most critical and the most effective ways to improve math comprehension at the elementary level, according to science! Become an expert on ABL math strategies, how to anchor learning, close learning gaps, and improve student achievement through purposeful movement!
Developing gross motor skills is an essential part of childhood. Animal Round-Up Motor activities get children moving and having fun, and support sensory regulation. Animal walks can be practiced anywhere, at any time, acting as an easy way for instructors to include proprioceptive and vestibular input within the child’s regular daytime activities.
Help give kids strength and endurance with our animal round-up poster! Performing different animal walks allow children to gain muscular strength and endurance while having fun. Each animal walk strengthens a different muscle group and allows for movements in different directions, different levels, and eventually different heights.
Includes Activity Guide
Learning to identify and count to 100 is a foundational skill for math. The Hundreds Wall Chart allows the learner to visualize what each number looks like, what columns of ten look like, how to count to 100, 10’s and how to find numbers within the 100 numbers on the chart.
Dimensions: 60x60 inches
The mat uses eye tracking skills which are important for reading and copying information from the board to paper. It also practices using peripheral vision to increase eye fitness. Children can learn their numbers, letters, punctuation, and more!