815 Numeracy Noggin Academic Wall Mount
Engage student in whole brain learning by teaching math concepts using Action Based Learning strategies. This station is designed to reinforce and anchor learning using purposeful movement math activities.
The Numeracy Noggin is an easy to implement tool that allows for hundreds of action based learning activities inside the classroom or lab. Students can swat, clap, trace, tap, or toss a beanbag while problem solving. Add progressions using partners, or add a balance component below the station to allow varying degrees of challenge. Activities are designed to accommodates learners at all levels. Activity guide includes unlimited ideas for skip counting activities, while teaching children to identify numbers and patterns, and strengthen problem solving skills.
- Model Number: 815
- Includes Activity Guide w/ practical application to the classroom or lab
- Allows for 25+ progressions allowing varying degrees of challenge to accommodate all learners
- Dimensions: 8 FT L x 4 FT W
- Jumbo 8ft commercial grade wall mount designed for high frequency use
- Odd, Even, Factors, Greater than, Less than, Multiples, Factors
- PRIMARY FOUNDATION: Problem Solving