Rainbow Skipping Stones
Get ready to have a fun filled time with these tactile play stones! These bright colored, tactile stones enhance vestibular balance, promote movement, coordination, and support muscle development. Have your student walk on these colorful rainbow skipping stones while learning to balance! Easily movable balance stones allow for instructor to set up different pathways and various spacing between each stone for added challenge. This provides an excellent station for practicing problem solving and motor planning activities.
Each set includes [3pcs]- RED, YELLOW, GREEN
Tactile Stepping Pathway
Children work on balance while walking on the raised and rigid tactile pathway.
Improve spatial awareness while balancing
Balancing activities challenge the brain to adjust its spatial orientation using the proprioceptive system.
Balancing helps aid the brain to place words on a page, to read from left to right and to write patterns in sequence.
Activities that involve balancing help the brain to anchor information and improve memory retrieval.
PEDIATRIC ADAPTIVE ABL SUPER CYCLE
The pediatric adaptive super cycle is designed specifically to accommodate various size wheelchairs in order to improve the personal mobility of children, and allow kids to have fun & move with confidence and comfort!
PEDIATRIC ADAPTIVE SUPER CYCLE FEATURES :
- Upper Body Ergometer - allows for control of upper body
- Adjustable Tension - increase the tension to accommodate a variety of therapeutic needs
- Adjustable Height - fits standard pediatric wheelchair width and height, adjustable to accommodate a variety of users.
- Positioning and mobility assistance to increase independance
- [Wheelchair not included]
Adaptive & Sensory Product Line PDF
Youth Fitness Equipment
Since 1999, ABL has set the standard for commercial fitness equipment built rock solid and safe for kids. ABL manufactures the highest quality equipment on the market and remains the only commercial youth fitness equipment manufacturer in the world to develop 4 sizes, designed for 4 specific age groups. All youth fitness equipment is manufactured in the USA and shipped direct from Action Based Learning in Charleston, SC. ABL's manufacturer's guarantee includes extended warranty, low price guarantee, and all youth fitness equipment arrives pre-assembled and ready to use at your door! ABL offers partial and full turnkey options. To request a custom quote, please contact us below or email email@example.com.
Why buy direct from manufacturer?
- Extended Warranty Program - covers any service, repairs, or replacement units
- Pre Assembly - equipment is ready to use right out the box! Includes Safety Standard Guarantee
- Discounts - Lowest Cost Guarantee. Ships direct from the manufacturer.
- Trade In Program - manufacturer's direct trade in programs available for product upgrades
- Made in the USA and built to withstand high-frequency use in commercial settings. The quality and durability of equipment far exceed market standards.
- Training - Our ABL training team is made up of a team of experts in children's health, wellness, and education. ABL Trainers offer virtual and face to face training on site at your facility to align your staff and set your program up for success.
- Coaching - ABL Trainers offer short and long term coaching plans to provide facilitators guidance and support in enhancing your program
- Certifications - ABL Online Academy offers a full range of certifications for facilitators to work in a hands on learning environment to become experts in the field.
Action Based Learning Tactile Whaler Sensory Board
The whaler sensory board is textured with waves and bubbles on the surface to provide children with tactile stimulations to feet. The ergonomic board is designed for young children ages 1.5+ to either sit in or stand on for a fun rock balancing game. The grooved waves design on the back can prevent finger trapping injuries.
- Dimensions: 24x15x6
- User Weight Limit: 200lbs
- Product Weight: 3lbs
- Foundation: Tactile Learning/Balance
- Enhance the development of vestibular balance.
- Improve motor coordination.
- Assist children to practice the control of stability.
- Provide proper vestibular stimulation.
- Help develop social interaction skills and teamwork.
- Dimensions: 30x30x22
- Weight: 8lbs
The vestibular system includes the parts of the inner ear and brain that help control balance, eye movement and spatial orientation. This system helps to keep students stable and upright. If your student has trouble with body awareness, (Sensory system: the vestibular system) or balance (sensory system: the proprioceptive system) they will often struggle with classroom activities such as letter and number formation, handwriting, copying from the board and tying their shoes.
User Weight Limit : 250lbs
Target Age Group: Pre K - 2nd Grade
Boomerboard activities can be incorporated with academics to teach and review lessons, increase classroom engagement, or use throughout the day to transition, brain boosters, or make learning fun with academic games!Activities are endless! Strategies are teacher friendly, time efficient, and make learning fun! A fun tool designed to introduce purposeful movement into the classroom,Students experience both the physical and neurological benefits of jumping, along with 50+ additional exercises to aid in balance, rhythm, core strength, spatial awareness, endurance, and can be used to work on all 12 foundations of learning readiness. The silent, non-distracting motion allows for a reprieve from the traditional classroom setting. Research shows that purposeful movement prepares the brain to learn, and creates an optimal environment for students.
Weight: 6lbs Dimensions: 22.2 x 18 x 6 Target Age Group: 1st Grade -12th Grade