Action Based Learning Sensory Labs for Schools, OT/PT Facilities
This interactive lab introduces an active sensory environment with developmentally appropriate activities that assist children with body awareness, fine and gross motor skills, cross-lateralization, vestibular development, proprioception, strength, flexibility and mindfulness.
The Sensory Lab uses kinesthetic movement and playful activities to help students learn and master The 12 developmental foundations for success.
*The Sensory Lab is strongly based on the nationally recognized 12 Foundations of Learning Readiness skills. Lab Facilitators can incorporate academics and plan instruction based on developmental stages of reading, math, & spelling, utilizing the 12 foundations of learning readiness.
- Sensory Lab stations use hands-on activities that teach students how to cross the midline, body awareness, fine motor skills, gross motor skills, self
- management and locomotor skills.
- Includes staff training to understand the connection between the 12 Foundations of learning readiness and how the foundations pertain to classroom success.
- Use multi-sensory activities to fill developmental gaps in reading,
- writing, math, & spelling.
- Lab facilitators utilize the ABL manual to scale activities to meet the unique needs of each individual student.
All Sensory Labs are custom and designed to fit the needs, space, and budget of each facility. To request a custom proposal, submit the below form or email email@example.com directly for more details.