Varsity Cardio High School Fitness Pack
Commercial Fitness Equipment designed specifically for high school students to accommodate a wide range of student skills and physical capabilities. All varsity equipment is built for students up to 300lbs.
Youth Fitness Packages
Since 1999, ABL has set the standard for equipment built rock solid and safe for kids. ABL manufactures the highest quality equipment on the market and remains the only commercial youth fitness equipment manufacturer in the world to develop 4 sizes designed for 4 specific age groups. All youth fitness equipment is manufactured in the USA and shipped direct from Action Based Learning in Charleston, SC. ABL's manufacturer's guarantee includes extended warranty, low price guarantee, and all youth fitness equipment arrives pre-assembled and ready to use at your door! ABL offers partial and full turnkey options. To request a custom quote, please contact us below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why buy direct from manufacturer?
- Extended Warranty Program - covers any service, repairs, or replacement units
- Pre Assembly - equipment is ready to use right out the box! Includes Safety Standard Guarantee
- Discounts - Lowest Cost Guarantee. Ships direct from the manufacturer.
- Free Product Upgrades- If the manufacturer updates a model, yours is updated and replaced at no cost!
- Made in the USA and built to withstand high-frequency use in commercial settings. The quality and durability of equipment far exceed market standards.
- Training - Our ABL training team is made up of a team of experts in children's health, wellness, and education. ABL Trainers offer virtual and face to face training on site at your facility to align your staff and set your program up for success.
- Coaching - ABL Trainers offer short and long term coaching plans to provide facilitators guidance and support in enhancing your program
- Certifications - ABL Online Academy offers a full range of certifications for facilitators to work in a hands on learning environment to become experts in the youth fitness, health, and wellness field.
Equipment Packs provides variety for high school students of all levels from beginner to advanced.
- Low Body Strider - This simple movement allows beginner or advanced users to exercise utilizing their own bodyweight as the resistance. While improving balance and coordination it helps to maintain a students heart rate when used in a “cardiovascular circuit. Designed for use by students up to 300 pounds.
Full Body Strider - This popular unit takes the low body strider exercise motion one step further by providing an upper body ergometer. Monitor and safely increase heart rate, while onboard computer reads out speed, time, distance & calories. Tension is adjustable and instructor controlled. 36” x 42” x 60”
- Dual Core Trainer - This total body exercise machine exercises both upper and lower body at the same time. The onboard computer provides multiple programs according to the needs of the user. Unit is fully adjustable and the built in wheel system allows for portability.
- Standing Dual Core Trainer - This unit takes the dual core trainer one step further by providing a full body exercise in a standing position.
- Varsity One Elliptical Trainer - The Varsity One elliptical trainer was specifically designed with the high school student in mind. Includes motivational, easy to use electronics providing calories, heart rate, speed, time and distance. The fitness test monitors improvement in the student's physical condition over time. The higher resistance levels allow for more demanding workouts while still offering extremely low starting resistance levels for new and de-conditioned users.
- Varsity One Rower - This extra heavy duty rowing machine mimics the exciting experience of Olympic rowing. The smooth, rhythmic, impact free motion makes it easy for users to work all the major muscle groups through a very wide range of motion-thus enabling them to increase and maintain flexibility! Specially designed onboard computer which prompts users to acknowledge their calories, heart rate, speed, time and distance.
- Super Duty Varsity Treadmill - Built for high frequency use by high school students and adults. The 3.0 horsepower motor combined with steel reinforced running frame accommodates users up to 300lbs. This unit comes with computer programs to help motivate users to be active and fit. Safety side handrails and a detailed computer readout are standard. *Note: treadmill not included in standard packs, upcharge fee applies for treadmill add-on
- Varsity Stepper - Designed with an nearly infinite adjustability for tension and speed control, the extra heavy frame can handle even the most deconditioned users.
- High School Advanced Ski Trainer - A cardiovascular and core balance unit for high school students. Unique movements exercises the quadriceps, triceps, deltoids, trapezius, external obliques and entire range of central core muscles including the transversus abdominis, back and pelvis. This unit provides balance training as well as a complete cardiovascular and/or fat burning workout. Adjustable floor levelers compensate for uneven floors. No external power required.
- View Complete Varsity High School Line