CARDIO KIDS STEPPER
Built tough for heavy usage in commercial settings (ideal for schools, youth centers, YMCA's, children's hospitals, children's museums, and pediatric facilities.) Ships pre-assembled, direct from manufacturer, & includes mfg direct extended warranty. Made in the USA brand, proud to manufacture the #1 most durable youth fitness equipment on the market. Designed with easy adjustability for tension and speed control- the shock can be mounted in one of two positions based on the user size and physical capability. Kid-friendly computer reads time, calories, speed & step count. Grips are designed with the child in mind, to withstand the expected wear and tear of everyday use. The grips and footplates are sized appropriately to accommodate varying sizes of the target user based on equipment size chosen. Adjustable shock settings for various physical capabilities. Resistance settings are designed to provide appropriate physical exertion levels for each target age group. All ABL Youth Fitness equipment is manufactured with a standard 250 lb weight limit, regardless of size/model purchased.
- - Battery powered (AA batteries) no cord, no outlet needed!
CARDIO KIDS STEPPER IS AVAILABLE IN 3 SIZES
- Super Small Stepper [Grades K-2nd]: Not Available, see FAQ below
- 670 Elementary Stepper [Grades 3rd-5th]: (42" x 30 x 54") Product Weight: 59 lbs
- 671 Junior Stepper [Grades 6-8] : (42" x 30 x 55") Product Weight: 64 lbs
- 772 Varsity [High School/Adult]: (42" x 30 x 56") Product Weight: 68 lbs
Can early elementary age use the stepper? The stepper is not designed for use by early elementary age students and is not available in the super small version. The motion is appropriate for the physical capacity of a child beginning at age 9 for use on the Elementary version. Early Elementary children often do not have the weight to properly perform the stepper movement.
Can't decide on which model to order? *Please note, we highly recommend sticking with the suggested age groups above, when choosing the appropriate equipment size. ABL manufacturing & design team has worked extensively with youth fitness experts (and with children!) to account for varying student sizes in determining equipment sizing and suggested age groups. For questions, recommendations, or an introduction to best practices, set up a call with one of our youth fitness experts. Contact us
Request a training for your staff online, or in person at your facility. ABL Youth Fitness Experts set your staff up to become leading experts in the youth fitness industry, in a train-the-trainer hands-on approach to learning!
Youth Fitness Equipment
Since 1999, ABL has set the standard for commercial fitness equipment built rock solid and safe for kids. ABL manufactures the highest quality equipment on the market and remains the only commercial youth fitness equipment manufacturer in the world to develop 4 sizes, designed for 4 specific age groups. All youth fitness equipment is manufactured in the USA and shipped direct from Action Based Learning in Charleston, SC. ABL's manufacturer's guarantee includes extended warranty, low price guarantee, and all youth fitness equipment arrives pre-assembled and ready to use at your door! ABL offers partial and full turnkey options. To request a custom quote, please contact us below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why buy direct from manufacturer?
- Extended Warranty Program - covers any service, repairs, or replacement units
- Pre Assembly - equipment is ready to use right out the box! Includes Safety Standard Guarantee
- Discounts - Lowest Cost Guarantee. Ships direct from the manufacturer.
- Trade In Program - manufacturer's direct trade in programs available for product upgrades
- Made in the USA and built to withstand high-frequency use in commercial settings. The quality and durability of equipment far exceed market standards.
- Training - Our ABL training team is made up of a team of experts in children's health, wellness, and education. ABL Trainers offer virtual and face to face training on site at your facility to align your staff and set your program up for success.
- Coaching - ABL Trainers offer short and long term coaching plans to provide facilitators guidance and support in enhancing your program
- Certifications - ABL Online Academy offers a full range of certifications for facilitators to work in a hands on learning environment to become experts in the field.