CARDIO KIDS SWIM AND SPIN CORE TRAINER
The Swim & Spin focuses on trunk rotation and upper body strengthening. By engaging the muscles of the core, children are able to rotate the entire body on a pivoting platform while simultaneously pedaling the hand grips forward or backwards using the upper body.
- This is an excellent piece of equipment for “de-conditioned” exercisers - Allows children new to physical activity to be successful, and to have fun while moving!
- Unique movement exercises the external oblique and entire range of central core muscles including transversus abdominis back and pelvis, while providing a complete cardiovascular workout.
- Contoured kneeling pads ensure the child will always be properly positioned on the unit. Child size crank arms provide proper fit for children to push and pull utilizing the entire upper body.
SWIM AND SPIN SPECIFICATIONS
- Contoured Kneeling Pads for Proper Knee Placement
- Upholstered Cushioned Spinning Pad
- Kid Friendly Computer
- Portable Wheel System for Easy Mobility
- Product dims: L=36" W=24" HT=40
- Product weight 90lbs
- Weight limit: 200lbs
- Optional Add On: Flip Chart Holder for Layering Academics in ABL Lab
- Floor Levelers accommodate all surfaces - carpet & hard tile
- Operating Manual PDF
AVAILABLE IN 3 SIZES
- SUPER SMALL [36 x 24 x 38] [Product Weight 88 lbs]
- ELEMENTARY [ 36 x 24 x 40] [Product Weight 90 lbs]
- JUNIOR [ 36 x 24 x 42] [Product Weight: 92 lbs]
- Sizing Differences based on distance from pad to crank system & grip handle size
Youth Fitness Equipment
Since 1999, ABL has set the standard for commercial fitness equipment built rock solid and safe for kids. ABL manufactures the highest quality equipment on the market and remains the only commercial youth fitness equipment manufacturer in the world to develop 4 sizes, designed for 4 specific age groups. All youth fitness equipment is manufactured in the USA and shipped direct from Action Based Learning in Charleston, SC. ABL's manufacturer's guarantee includes extended warranty, low price guarantee, and all youth fitness equipment arrives pre-assembled and ready to use at your door! ABL offers partial and full turnkey options. To request a custom quote, please contact us below or email email@example.com.
Why buy direct from manufacturer?
- Extended Warranty Program - covers any service, repairs, or replacement units
- Pre Assembly - equipment is ready to use right out the box! Includes Safety Standard Guarantee
- Discounts - Lowest Cost Guarantee. Ships direct from the manufacturer.
- Trade In Program - manufacturer's direct trade in programs available for product upgrades
- Made in the USA and built to withstand high-frequency use in commercial settings. The quality and durability of equipment far exceed market standards.
- Training - Our ABL training team is made up of a team of experts in children's health, wellness, and education. ABL Trainers offer virtual and face to face training on site at your facility to align your staff and set your program up for success.
- Coaching - ABL Trainers offer short and long term coaching plans to provide facilitators guidance and support in enhancing your program
- Certifications - ABL Online Academy offers a full range of certifications for facilitators to work in a hands on learning environment to become experts in the field.