- The Sloped Petals design offers various walking surfaces promoting balance and coordination skills.
- Alternating direction of the stones enables children to have more flexibility in maintaining their center of gravity.
- Petals Steps can be arranged in multiple configurations and stacked to create varying heights.
Minion Movement Chair
The minion movement hair is the answer for children's seating anywhere there's a wiggle and giggle. Designed with an anti-burst exercise ball, these chairs will put a little bounce in how every child sits. The ball is covered in mesh fabric and also includes a pump.
- Elementary: 17" H
- MS - Adult: 23" H
- Weight limit: 250lbs
- Materials: 100% polyester fabric, plastic ball, 2MM thick steel legs
This hightop portable teacher stool is a great addition to classroom standing desks, and can be used under whiteboards during classroom instruction, or easily rolled throughout the room for more personalized one on one teaching instruction with students. The seat heigh adjusts for various classroom arrangements and allows the educator ease in transitioning throughout the classroom during the school day.
- Dimensions: 25” x 25” x 47”
- Adjustable Seat Height
- Wheels for Portability
- Upholstered in black for easy maintenance and cleaning.
Kinesthetic education is your answer to brain-friendly fun! Discover 100's of practical, clearly explained movements and activities that rev up your teaching and spark optimal learning. This extensively researched 4-part framework of activities promotes an energized learning environment where mental and emotional growth is met with physical, social, and cognitive engagement. With little or no equipment and minimal planning time, this updated guide will help you:
- Find tips and information to initiate, manage, and organize a kinesthetic classroom
- Build a cohesive and safe learning environment that adapts to grade, fitness, and ability levels
- Enhance neural connections with 90-second activities
- Implement activities for use in teaching core academic content along with music, art, and health
By: Mike Kuczala & Traci Lengel
KC-6 Classroom Scooter Stool
The scooter stool is a fun way to incorporate alternative seating in the classroom! It can be used underneath a traditional desk, under a standing desk, or by itself for reading! It allows the student comfort and freedom of movement within their desk area! The portability of the scooter allows teachers to rearrange their classroom with ease and even more to different classrooms with no problems.
- W 17" X D 15" x H 20-25"
- Commercial Grade Designed for High Frequency Use in Classroom Settings
- 5 1/2" height range adjustment
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment allows for quick and easy adjustment students can do themselves!
- Product weight: 12lbs
- USER WEIGHT LIMIT: 250LBS
Spinning or "scooting" on our scooter board helps children develop receptive and expressive language. This is where they learn to receive, interpret, and express language.
Padded scooters come with a lifetime warranty.
Heavy duty bearing wheels.
Tactile Stepping Pathway
Children work on balance while walking on the raised and rigid tactile pathway.
Improve spatial awareness while balancing
Balancing activities challenge the brain to adjust its spatial orientation using the proprioceptive system.
Balancing helps aid the brain to place words on a page, to read from left to right and to write patterns in sequence.
Activities that involve balancing help the brain to anchor information and improve memory retrieval.
869 - ABL Advanced Balance Path
This Advanced Balance Path, inspired by rippling sand, stimulates a tactile balance. This path has a specially designed large degree of twist and tilt, alternating the position of the base to create different heights for various challenges. Use the log and path pieces to adjust height and difficulty in this pathway.
Ends of the path pieces are inclined in different directions to offer options. This path has no completely flat sides, and offers a challenge to children while climbing, as more concentration is needed. The rippled texture of the path can provide tactile input as well as grip while climbing and walking.
Set includes 6 pieces: 3 logs and 3 bridges