CARDIO KIDS SNOWBOARDER
The Cardio Kids Snowboarder brings the fun of snowboarding to the great indoors! With lateral movements and swivel snowboard base, children can enjoy a cardio session and hardly notice! Resistance is created by the users body weight. Computer reads speed, time, distance, heart-rate and calories. This unique movement exercises the triceps, deltoids, trapezius, external obliques and the entire range of central core muscles including the transversus abdominis, back and pelivs, while providing a complete cardiovascular workout for youth.
CARDIO KIDS SNOWBOARDER FEATURES
- Kid Friendly Computer reads speed, time, distance, heart rate & calories
- Footplate Grips provide traction for advanced swivel motions
- User Weight limit: 250 lbs
- Pre assembly Included
- Wheels for Portability
- Kid Friendly Padded Grip Handles
- 2 Levels of Grip handles allow for varying skill levels / progressions
FOR USE IN ABL LAB:
Optional flip chart add on for layering academic content. 2 Levels of grip handles allow for varying skill levels. Progressions are endless using the snowboarder, and activities can be found in lab manual. View Sample Station Activity Guide
AVAILABLE IN 3 SIZES
- SS115 Super Small [ 40x 28 x 40] [ Product Weight: 105 lbs] PDF
- 615 Elementary [48 x 30 x 48] [Product Weight 150 lbs] PDF
- 616 Junior [48 x 30 x 50] [Product Weight: 155 lbs] PDF
Youth Fitness Equipment
Since 1999, ABL has set the standard for commercial fitness equipment built rock solid and safe for kids. ABL manufactures the highest quality equipment on the market and remains the only commercial youth fitness equipment manufacturer in the world to develop 4 sizes, designed for 4 specific age groups. All youth fitness equipment is manufactured in the USA and shipped direct from Action Based Learning in Charleston, SC. ABL's manufacturer's guarantee includes extended warranty, low price guarantee, and all youth fitness equipment arrives pre-assembled and ready to use at your door! ABL offers partial and full turnkey options. To request a custom quote, please contact us below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why buy direct from manufacturer?
- Extended Warranty Program - covers any service, repairs, or replacement units
- Pre Assembly - equipment is ready to use right out the box! Includes Safety Standard Guarantee
- Discounts - Lowest Cost Guarantee. Ships direct from the manufacturer.
- Trade In Program - manufacturer's direct trade in programs available for product upgrades
- Made in the USA and built to withstand high-frequency use in commercial settings. The quality and durability of equipment far exceed market standards.
- Training - Our ABL training team is made up of a team of experts in children's health, wellness, and education. ABL Trainers offer virtual and face to face training on site at your facility to align your staff and set your program up for success.
- Coaching - ABL Trainers offer short and long term coaching plans to provide facilitators guidance and support in enhancing your program
- Certifications - ABL Online Academy offers a full range of certifications for facilitators to work in a hands on learning environment to become experts in the field.