Our Ele-Fun eye tracker station helps to increase visual stamina for test taking. There are muscles in our eyes that focus near and far and muscles that allow us to track left to right and up and down. These muscles should be strengthened in the same way as our arm muscles. Eye tracking exercises strengthen the muscles in our eyes to increase the length of time that eyes can focus on reading.
- Enhance the development of vestibular balance.
- Improve motor coordination.
- Assist children to practice the control of stability.
- Provide proper vestibular stimulation.
- Help develop social interaction skills and teamwork.
- Dimensions: 30x30x22
- Weight: 8lbs
Boomerboard activities can be incorporated with academics to teach and review lessons, increase classroom engagement, or use throughout the day to transition, brain boosters, or make learning fun with academic games!Activities are endless! Strategies are teacher friendly, time efficient, and make learning fun! A fun tool designed to introduce purposeful movement into the classroom,Students experience both the physical and neurological benefits of jumping, along with 50+ additional exercises to aid in balance, rhythm, core strength, spatial awareness, endurance, and can be used to work on all 12 foundations of learning readiness. The silent, non-distracting motion allows for a reprieve from the traditional classroom setting. Research shows that purposeful movement prepares the brain to learn, and creates an optimal environment for students.
Weight: 6lbs Dimensions: 22.2 x 18 x 6 Target Age Group: 1st Grade -12th Grade
Movement that Counts by Jean Moize
Action Based Learning Lessons for Elementary Math
+ Ability to focus for longer periods of time on difficult math problems (CDC)
+ Increased confidence & lower test taking anxiety (CDC)
+ Increased ability to problem solve (CDC)
+ Improved memory, recall & problem solving ability (CDC)
= Improved Math Scores (CDC)
+ To reinforce math concepts & anchor learning in the classroom
+ To prepare the brain for learning new math concepts
+ To prepare the brain for testing
The lessons are designed to be paired with existing curriculum standards, and cover the following math concepts:
- NUMBER RECOGNITION
- NUMBER OPERATIONS
- ODD AND EVEN
- GREATER THAN> LESS THAN<
- TELLING TIME
- PLACE VALUE
- MATH VOCABULARY
The Cross Lateralization Station focuses on Crossing the Midline and allows for a variety of progressions students can do as they strengthen this critical foundation to learning!
Set Includes includes a set of 4 over/underbars, and commercial padded Roll and Crawl Mat. Progressions begin with the mat only. Students navigate through the activities provided in the Action Based Learning Lab Manual.
2 Bars are 50in x 12in (9lbs/ea) & 2 Bars 50" x 16" (10lbs/ea)
Rainbow Skipping Stones
Get ready to have a fun filled time with these tactile play stones! These bright colored, tactile stones enhance vestibular balance, promote movement, coordination, and support muscle development. Have your student walk on these colorful rainbow skipping stones while learning to balance! Easily movable balance stones allow for instructor to set up different pathways and various spacing between each stone for added challenge. This provides an excellent station for practicing problem solving and motor planning activities.
Each set includes [3pcs]- RED, YELLOW, GREEN
Action Based Learning Tactile Whaler Sensory Board
The whaler sensory board is textured with waves and bubbles on the surface to provide children with tactile stimulations to feet. The ergonomic board is designed for young children ages 1.5+ to either sit in or stand on for a fun rock balancing game. The grooved waves design on the back can prevent finger trapping injuries.
- Dimensions: 24x15x6
- User Weight Limit: 200lbs
- Product Weight: 3lbs
- Foundation: Tactile Learning/Balance
The stepper desk is a resistance based movement which allows the body weight of the individual student to switch from left to right. The controlled, deliberate motions create an outlet for students, while still allowing them to focus and engage in the classroom. Recommended for Upper Elementary, Middle School & High School Students.
Action Based Learning Kinesthetic Classroom Furniture
- #1 in Quality and Durability We stand by our reputation for building furniture "Rock Solid and Safe for Kids". ABL is the original manufacturer of the kinesthetic desk and remains the only Made in the USA brand guaranteeing the highest quality on the market. Kinesthetic desks are heavy duty, steel welded and designed to withstand even the toughest use. Built to last 10+ years with high frequency use
- #1 in Research and Design Kinesthetic desks are designed based on extensive research and collaboration with experts in child development, neuroscience, and education. This includes a laser focus on proper ergonomics at each grade level. If a product does not provide a real brain based solution for a child, it will not make it past design.
- School Partnerships ABL partners with schools to provide longterm support to set your school apart and prepare our educators for success. ABL provides training and certifications for kinesthetic classroom educators on implementation and action based learning strategies that can be applied schoolwide.
- Full turnkey for large orders Schools work closely with their personal ABL coordinator from start to finish. Request a free needs assessment with an educational consultant firstname.lastname@example.org
Why buy direct from manufacturer?
- Extended Warranty Program covers service, repairs, or replacement units
- Pre-Assembly equipment is ready to use right out the box! Includes Safety Standard Guarantee
- Discounts Low Cost Guarantee direct from the manufacturer pricing
- Trade In Program manufacturer's direct trade in programs available for product upgrades
- Made in the USA and built to withstand high-frequency use in commercial settings. The quality and durability of equipment far exceed market standards.
- Training Our ABL training team is made up of a team of experts in children's health, wellness, and education. ABL Trainers offer virtual and face to face training on site at your facility to align your staff and set your program up for success.
- Coaching ABL Trainers offer short and long term coaching plans to provide facilitators guidance and support in enhancing your program
- Certifications ABL Online Academy offers a full range of certifications for facilitators to work in a hands on learning environment to become experts in the field.