ABL Pediatric Swing Structure Complete Set Includes:
- Swing Platform Support Structure | Commercial Grade Structure includes easy attach rings to allow for swings and pediatric equipment to simply clip and attach. Swings can be easily and safely adjusted by facilitator for position and height
- Big Ball Bounce Swing | provides excellent vestibular and proprioceptive stimulation because it allows for controlled bouncing and vertical movement. The swing incorporates a 55cm therapy ball as the base for a variety of activities, including flexion, extension and postural adjustments. Can be used as both a swing and on the floor for controlled activities. 22in x 60in
- The Flexi Bolster Therapy Swing | provides both vestibular & proprioceptive stimulation for your clients. Treat a variety of needs by varying from gentle rocking & pushing to a more active shaking.
- Blue Sit N Swing | Suspended swing includes a bolster & trapeze bar that allows therapists to address a variety of therapeutic needs including: Bilateral Integration, Postural Control, Balance Adjustments, Rhythmic calming & Organizing input, Core Strengthening, Spatial Awareness
Benefits of ABL Pediatric Swings
- Stimulates the cerebral cortex, the part of the brain that helps you focus.
- Strengthens the core and helps with the development of balance.
- Helps with sensory integration: how the brain organizes and interprets information. Sensory integration provides a foundation for later, more complex learning & behavior.
- Increases spatial awareness. Swinging movement helps perceptual skills, while also functioning as a calming activity