- The Sloped Petals design offers various walking surfaces promoting balance and coordination skills.
- Alternating direction of the stones enables children to have more flexibility in maintaining their center of gravity.
- Petals Steps can be arranged in multiple configurations and stacked to create varying heights.
Rainbow Skipping Stones
Get ready to have a fun filled time with these tactile play stones! These bright colored, tactile stones enhance vestibular balance, promote movement, coordination, and support muscle development. Have your student walk on these colorful rainbow skipping stones while learning to balance! Easily movable balance stones allow for instructor to set up different pathways and various spacing between each stone for added challenge. This provides an excellent station for practicing problem solving and motor planning activities.
Each set includes [3pcs]- RED, YELLOW, GREEN
Action Based Learning Tactile Whaler Sensory Board
The whaler sensory board is textured with waves and bubbles on the surface to provide children with tactile stimulations to feet. The ergonomic board is designed for young children ages 1.5+ to either sit in or stand on for a fun rock balancing game. The grooved waves design on the back can prevent finger trapping injuries.
- Dimensions: 24x15x6
- User Weight Limit: 200lbs
- Product Weight: 3lbs
- Foundation: Tactile Learning/Balance
Gentle soothing noise as students rotate the marbles they experience visual, tactile and aural sensory input. Helps create a calming sensation as they explore.
Marbles inlayed into a steel grid on the panel illuminated by diffused lighting.
Size: 30"W x 30"H x 6.5"D
Fine Motor Skills Classroom Power Pack
The Power Pack serves as a tool to enhance fine motor skills by improving the muscles in the hands and fingers, improving grip strength and developing fluid wrist movement to assist with grasping and manipulation of objects.
Benefits of the Fine Motor Skills Classroom Power Pack Kit:
- A fine motor skills development strategy that is easy and fun to implement!
- The Power Pack offers 9 unique tools with various movements that increase fine motor skills through repetitive movements that strengthen the muscles of the wrist, hand, fingers and thumb.
- Enhances Handwriting skills and related fine motor tasks for success in academics, play, and self care.
- grip strength, grasp, manipulation of objects
The Fine Motor Power Pack Kit includes 9 tools:
- Loco Lacer Repetition and mastery of tying shoe laces.
- Tripod Treasure Rocks Manual Dexterity through grip and pinch
- Pincer Pinchers Aid in simulating pincer grip (thumb to index finger)
- Super Scoopers Wrist & finger flexion/extension to promote movement fluidity
- Muffin Mayhem Fine motor pincer grasp, language development (color names)
- Quick Cups Grasp, in hand manipulation, crossing midline
- Buddy Badminton Grip, wrist flexion/extension, crossing midline
- Sensory Scarves Grasp development, eye-tracking, sensorimotor system
- Millionaire Math Roller Finger counting, grasp, wrist flexion and extension
TACTILE BALANCE DOMES (SET OF 6)
We get information about where we are in space from our feet not our seat. Balancing activities challenge the brain to adjust its spatial orientation using the proprioceptive system.
Activities involving balancing help the brain anchor information and improved memory retrieval.
Each Dome: 6.25" WIDTH x 3.15" HEIGHT
Sold in Set of 6
SENSORY PLAY PACK
- 5 colorful frames for children to stack, sort and configure.
- Promotes spatial relationships, motor planning, color and shape identification and creative play.
- Nest for easy storage.
- Red - 1
- Yellow - 1
- Blue - 1
- Green - 1
- Orange - 1
- Activities with Nature Log Balance Beams improve body movement, coordination and stability.
- Walking on Nature logs enables children to feel their center of gravity and learn to keep balance.
- Patterns on nature logs provide different sensory input to feet.
- Nature Logs can be arranged in multiple configurations and placed above or underneath the bases to create a variety of heights.