Student Pedal Desk [6-12th Grade]
Student Pedal Desks for middle and high school classrooms include adjustable resistance to accommodate all physical capabilities. Tabletop and seat height adjust. The pedal desk is the #1 most popular desk for middle and high school classrooms. The pedal motion is similar to a bicycle and students and teachers love it! Students pedal while they participate in regular classroom activities, and since the pedals are silent, they don't interfere with classroom instruction or activities.
BENEFITS (KC-757) PEDAL DESK:
- Improves academic achievement
- Improves mood and behavior
- Students are excited to learn
- The pedal desk is designed specifically to put the brain and body into its most optimal learning state. Promotes Low intensity steady state movement (LISS), optimizes blood flow and oxygen to the brain & Activates BDNF, coined "Miracle Gro" for the brain by Dr. John Ratey. BDNF activates the brain in the process known as neurogenesis- the growth of new brain cells. YES - using the pedal desk is actually growing new brain cells!
Manufactured in the USA - Action Based Learning is the Manufacturer of the Original Pedal Desk. All Pedal Desks are steel welded and built for high frequency use in school settings. Desks are designed to hold up against even the most "active" students
- Ships pre-assembled
- Silent, non distracting movement
- Rear Foot Levelers can be adjusted for all floor types, and can accommodate uneven floors
- Adjustable Seat Height
- Adjustable Tabletop Height
- Tabletop lies flat for reading & writing in the classroom
- Optional Tabletop Upgrade: Swap out the standard blue for a whiteboard tabletop!
- Movement is user powered, with adjustable resistance
Includes 10 yr direct from mfg extended warranty and factory direct pricing.
Action Based Learning Kinesthetic Classroom Furniture
- #1 in Quality and Durability We stand by our reputation for building furniture "Rock Solid and Safe for Kids". ABL is the original manufacturer of the kinesthetic desk and remains the only Made in the USA brand guaranteeing the highest quality on the market. Kinesthetic desks are heavy duty, steel welded and designed to withstand even the toughest use. Built to last 10+ years with high frequency use
- #1 in Research and Design Kinesthetic desks are designed based on extensive research and collaboration with experts in child development, neuroscience, and education. This includes a laser focus on proper ergonomics at each grade level. If a product does not provide a real brain based solution for a child, it will not make it past design.
- School Partnerships ABL partners with schools to provide longterm support to set your school apart and prepare our educators for success. ABL provides training and certifications for kinesthetic classroom educators on implementation and action based learning strategies that can be applied schoolwide.
- Full turnkey for large orders Schools work closely with their personal ABL coordinator from start to finish. Request a free needs assessment with an educational consultant firstname.lastname@example.org
Why buy direct from manufacturer?
- Extended Warranty Program covers service, repairs, or replacement units
- Pre-Assembly equipment is ready to use right out the box! Includes Safety Standard Guarantee
- Discounts Low Cost Guarantee direct from the manufacturer pricing
- Trade In Program manufacturer's direct trade in programs available for product upgrades
- Made in the USA and built to withstand high-frequency use in commercial settings. The quality and durability of equipment far exceed market standards.
- Training Our ABL training team is made up of a team of experts in children's health, wellness, and education. ABL Trainers offer virtual and face to face training on site at your facility to align your staff and set your program up for success.
- Coaching ABL Trainers offer short and long term coaching plans to provide facilitators guidance and support in enhancing your program
- Certifications ABL Online Academy offers a full range of certifications for facilitators to work in a hands on learning environment to become experts in the field.