YOUTH FITNESS AB CRUNCH
The Ab Crunch machine is specifically sized for youth and is designed with the developing child in mind. The ab crunch focuses on strengthening children's core muscles.
The Ab Crunch Machine is designed specifically for elementary school through middle school age children. Compound movement uses the arms to create a crunch that works the abdominals in an ergonomically friendly way for children. This unique design is an advanced alternative to sit ups-- and acts as a great tool for teaching children the proper way to do crunches, in order to avoid injury. The youth ab crunch is popular in rehab centers and school settings as a safe way to teach children healthy lifestyles. Made in the USA for high frequency use. Includes commercial grade red powder-coated finish and comfortable, cushioned seat with back support. This machine has protective coverings on all cylinders for safety and built-in wheels for easy mobility and storage.
Why is core strength important for children?
Poor core strength not only causes bad posture but is also a contributing factor in poor endurance and poor balance. Without core strength, the child's gross and fine motor skills are impaired. Strengthening the child's core is considered a vital building block in the developing body!
- User Weight Limit: 250lbs
- Includes Pre-assembly
- Wheels for easy mobility & storage
- User Powered - No Outlet Required
- Kid Friendly Comfort Grips
AB CRUNCH AVAILABLE IN 2 SIZES
- 214E ELEMENTARY AB CRUNCH [ 3RD-6TH GRADE] 38 x 40 x 68 [165 lbs]
- 214J JUNIOR AB CRUNCH [6TH - 9TH GRADE] 38 x 40 x 68 [165 lbs]
Sizing difference is based on the allowable angle of the ab crunch movement.
Youth Fitness Equipment
Since 1999, ABL has set the standard for commercial fitness equipment built rock solid and safe for kids. ABL manufactures the highest quality equipment on the market and remains the only commercial youth fitness equipment manufacturer in the world to develop 4 sizes, designed for 4 specific age groups. All youth fitness equipment is manufactured in the USA and shipped direct from Action Based Learning in Charleston, SC. ABL's manufacturer's guarantee includes extended warranty, low price guarantee, and all youth fitness equipment arrives pre-assembled and ready to use at your door! ABL offers partial and full turnkey options. To request a custom quote, please contact us below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why buy direct from manufacturer?
- Extended Warranty Program - covers any service, repairs, or replacement units
- Pre Assembly - equipment is ready to use right out the box! Includes Safety Standard Guarantee
- Discounts - Lowest Cost Guarantee. Ships direct from the manufacturer.
- Trade In Program - manufacturer's direct trade in programs available for product upgrades
- Made in the USA and built to withstand high-frequency use in commercial settings. The quality and durability of equipment far exceed market standards.
- Training - Our ABL training team is made up of a team of experts in children's health, wellness, and education. ABL Trainers offer virtual and face to face training on site at your facility to align your staff and set your program up for success.
- Coaching - ABL Trainers offer short and long term coaching plans to provide facilitators guidance and support in enhancing your program
- Certifications - ABL Online Academy offers a full range of certifications for facilitators to work in a hands on learning environment to become experts in the field.