YOUTH FITNESS CROSS COUNTRY SKIER
The cross country skier mimics the adventure of the outdoors in a true skiing movement! The cross country skier is an independent ski machine that requires user to exert forward pressure with one leg and simultaneously exert backward pressure with the other in order to move their skis!
CROSS COUNTRY SKIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Smooth, Quiet movement
- Kid Friendly Computer provides time, count, total distance & calories
- User Weight Limit 250 lbs
- Optional Add On: Flipchart Holder for use in ABL Lab
- Available in (K-2) Super Small, (3-5th) Elementary size, [6-8th] Jr Size
- Includes Pre Assembly
- Kid Friendly Comfort Grips
BRAIN BODY BENEFITS:
When information moves from left to right and front to back in the brain, it crosses midlines which integrates the brain hemispheres and aids the brain in organizing information. Movements completed on the Cross Country Skier, that cross the midline, enlist more parts of the brain for well-developed attention systems. Using both sides of the body together is critical to development and assists children in activities such as putting on shoes, writing and cutting. In sum, the deluxe skier promotes the coordination and communication of the left and right hemispheres of the brain!
AVAILABLE IN 3 SIZES:
- SS620 SUPER SMALL K-2ND GRADE [ 50 x 25 x 56] Product Weight: 113lbs
- 620 ELEMENTARY 3RD-5TH GRADE [ 50 x 25 x 58] Product Weight: 117 lbs
- 625 JUNIOR 6-8TH GRADE [ 50 x 25 x 60] Product Weight: 120 lbs
Sizing Differences based on handlebar height & stride length
Youth Fitness Equipment
Since 1999, ABL has set the standard for commercial fitness equipment built rock solid and safe for kids. ABL manufactures the highest quality equipment on the market and remains the only commercial youth fitness equipment manufacturer in the world to develop 4 sizes, designed for 4 specific age groups. All youth fitness equipment is manufactured in the USA and shipped direct from Action Based Learning in Charleston, SC. ABL's manufacturer's guarantee includes extended warranty, low price guarantee, and all youth fitness equipment arrives pre-assembled and ready to use at your door! ABL offers partial and full turnkey options. To request a custom quote, please contact us below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why buy direct from manufacturer?
- Extended Warranty Program - covers any service, repairs, or replacement units
- Pre Assembly - equipment is ready to use right out the box! Includes Safety Standard Guarantee
- Discounts - Lowest Cost Guarantee. Ships direct from the manufacturer.
- Trade In Program - manufacturer's direct trade in programs available for product upgrades
- Made in the USA and built to withstand high-frequency use in commercial settings. The quality and durability of equipment far exceed market standards.
- Training - Our ABL training team is made up of a team of experts in children's health, wellness, and education. ABL Trainers offer virtual and face to face training on site at your facility to align your staff and set your program up for success.
- Coaching - ABL Trainers offer short and long term coaching plans to provide facilitators guidance and support in enhancing your program
- Certifications - ABL Online Academy offers a full range of certifications for facilitators to work in a hands on learning environment to become experts in the field.