CARDIO KIDS FULLY RECUMBENT BIKE
The Fully Recumbent Bike is designed with small children in mind, with the super small size specifically designed for children beginning at ages 4-7 years old! The Fully Recumbent bike is often used in pediatric therapy settings, schools, physical therapy, and fitness training facilities. Bike includes adjustable tension and seat, various computer plans, portable wheel, standard contact heart rate sensors, and audible heart rate, speed, time, distance, and calories burned read off. The Fully Recumbent Bike promotes a healthy lifestyle at a young age.
- Includes adjustable seat for varying heights
- Adjustable Tension
- Designed especially for small children
- Useful for therapy, fitness, or at schools
- Promotes a healthy and active lifestyle from a young age
- Features heart rate sensors with heart rate control capabilities
- Wheels for Portability
- Kid Friendly Computer Programs
- Onboard computer reads heart rate, speed, time distance & calories
- User Weight Limit: 250 lbs
- Requires standard outlet (plugs into base @ front & center of unit)
- Optional Add On: Flip Chart Holder for Layering Academics in ABL Lab
- Optional Add On: Pedal Straps (not required for use)
- Optional Add On: Seat Belt (not required for use)
- Optional Add On: Ear Clip Heart Rate Sensors (not required for use)
- Includes Standard Contact Heart Rate Sensors
AVAILABLE IN 4 SIZES:
- Super Small [40 x 25 x 41] [Product Weight: 110 lbs]
- Elementary [65 x 20 x 45] [Product Weight: 125 lbs]
- Junior [ 65 x 20 x 48] [Product Weight: 130 lbs]
- Varsity [ 65 x 20 x 50] [Product Weight: 135 lbs]
*Sizing differences are based on distance from seat to bike handles.
Determining Pedal Distance on SS101 Super Small Bike
Flexibility range is 17.5" - 29.5" , based on the the seat adjusted between the shortest and longest setting.To determine pedal distance, measure the distance from the center of the pedal axle (where the ball of your foot rests) to the top of the saddle (the front of your seat).
- User Manual Includes Maintenance Checklist PDF
- Onboard Computer Programs PDF
- Operating Instructions PDF
Youth Fitness Equipment
Since 1999, ABL has set the standard for commercial fitness equipment built rock solid and safe for kids. ABL manufactures the highest quality equipment on the market and remains the only commercial youth fitness equipment manufacturer in the world to develop 4 sizes, designed for 4 specific age groups. All youth fitness equipment is manufactured in the USA and shipped direct from Action Based Learning in Charleston, SC. ABL's manufacturer's guarantee includes extended warranty, low price guarantee, and all youth fitness equipment arrives pre-assembled and ready to use at your door! ABL offers partial and full turnkey options. To request a custom quote, please contact us below or email email@example.com.
Why buy direct from manufacturer?
- Extended Warranty Program - covers any service, repairs, or replacement units
- Pre Assembly - equipment is ready to use right out the box! Includes Safety Standard Guarantee
- Discounts - Lowest Cost Guarantee. Ships direct from the manufacturer.
- Trade In Program - manufacturer's direct trade in programs available for product upgrades
- Made in the USA and built to withstand high-frequency use in commercial settings. The quality and durability of equipment far exceed market standards.
- Training - Our ABL training team is made up of a team of experts in children's health, wellness, and education. ABL Trainers offer virtual and face to face training on site at your facility to align your staff and set your program up for success.
- Coaching - ABL Trainers offer short and long term coaching plans to provide facilitators guidance and support in enhancing your program
- Certifications - ABL Online Academy offers a full range of certifications for facilitators to work in a hands on learning environment to become experts in the field.