Includes 16 hr Certificate of Completion
Kinesthetic Furniture and flexible seating are leading the way to a new age of learning to optimize student performance. Traci Lengel, best-selling author, and Jenna Evans, classroom educational specialist, team up to combine over forty years of experience to deliver this fun filled, action packed workshop for implementing alternative furniture into learning environments for students of all ages and abilities! This workshop provides strategies for programs that are just getting started to ones that are ready to progress to the next level with minimal to considerable furniture choices. In this workshop, you will learn:
- Helpful hints for transitioning students & redefining the learning space
- Strategies and techniques for classroom management - organization, usage, & classroom rules
- Recommendations for classroom applications and practices
- Abundant research that supports this innovative direction
- Ideas for acquiring furniture including classroom set-up and designs
- This workshop introduces the concept of “Teaching with Pride” while utilizing Kinesthetic Furniture to: build community connections, refocus and develop the brain/body, increase academic achievement and enhance student’s physical well-being.
- This comprehensive workshop is a must-attend for those who are ready to redesign the modern-day classroom while taking learning to the next level!
Presented By: Traci Lengel & Jenna Evans
Location: Action Based Learning Facility 315 Industrial Rd. Summerville, SC 29483
Time: 9am-4pm with a 1 hour lunch catered on site
Includes: Certificate of Completion, catered lunch each day of training, trainer resources & ABL giveaways
Recommended Hotel: Home2Suites by Hilton - 221 Holiday Dr, Summerville, SC 29483 (8 minutes from ABL training location, 18 minutes from airport)
Airport: CHS Charleston International Airport (approx 25 minutes from ABL Training location)