ORDERING & PAYMENTS
There are a few ways to place an order:
- Purchase Orders For new vendor set-up, complete form to download W-9. All purchase orders must be emailed to email@example.com. Upon receipt of equipment, Checks must be made payable and mailed to: Action Based Learning 315 Industrial Road Summerville, SC 29483
- Online Ordering via Credit Card You may place your order online using our check-out process to pre-pay with a credit card. For orders that have already been placed, we accept payment over the phone. 843-879-2201 or authorized CC form may be submitted for payment.
- Verbal Orders Call or email ABL to request a quote. Your ABL specialist will work together with you to build a package that fits your specific student needs. You will receive an official quote including shipping, discounts, and all current promotions. You may submit this quote to purchasing or place a verbal order with your ABL specialist.
NEW VENDOR SET UP
For customers who have not ordered through us previously, and would like to register Action Based Learning as a new vendor, you may download W-9 and New Vendor forms directly using this form. Further questions? please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly for additional information.
Most orders ship via common carrier. Freight costs will be calculated and included on your official quote. Standard LTL shipments arrive pre-assembled in a box, on a pallet (40x48x65). Please inform your ABL rep prior to receiving a shipping quote if you have any special delivery requests:
Liftgate Delivery For facilities without a loading dock or forklift, lift gate delivery is required in order to remove the pallet from the truck. Included on all ABL shipping services.
Limited Access Delivery Limited Access is required for most facilities, that are not considered a receiving warehouse. This includes schools, military bases, churches, and construction sites. Included on all ABL shipping services.
Inside Delivery Freight carriers are not responsible for bringing the pallet inside the building, unless inside delivery is requested. This is not included in ABL shipping services, and may be requested as an optional add-on. For orders without inside delivery requested, we recommend unpacking the box outside, and using the portable wheels on the equipment to roll inside the building.
Appt Required Freight carrier provides an estimated delivery date, and does not guarantee a specific time of arrival. To request a specific delivery time, please alert ABL in advance of placing your order.
Lead times vary between 1 to 2 weeks, dependent on the size of the order. The estimated ship date will be provided at the time the order is placed.
Yes, we ship internationally! Typically, we recommend our international customers use their own freight broker to cut down on costs. However, if you prefer we handle the shipping, we are happy to provide a quote. Please include the full ship to address in the form above. All orders ship pre-assembled and ready to use upon arrival. International orders require pre-payment.
Wire Transfer Required for all international orders. Please reach out to your individual rep to process wire payments.
New discounts and promotions are offered monthly and can include school discounts, new facility discounts, military, YMCA discounts, and package pricing. Be sure to ask for an official quote and we will apply the current promotion to your order. Promotions include free products, scholarships to attend our training events, and classroom accessories!
BENEFITS OF ORDERING DIRECT FROM MANUFACTURER
Please note Action Based Learning is a sole source provider. ABL is the manufacturer and direct distributer of ABL and Kinesthetic Classroom products. By ordering directly through the manufacturer, the following is included:
- Extended Warranty Program - covers any service, repairs, or replacement units.
- Pre Assembly - equipment is ready to use right out the box! Safety Standard Guarantee.
- Discounts - Lowest Cost Guarantee. Ships direct from the manufacturer.
- Free Product Upgrades- If the manufacturer updates a model, yours is updated and replaced at no cost!
- Made in the USA and built to withstand high-frequency use in commercial settings. The quality and durability of equipment far exceed market standards.
- Physical Therapy/OT Facilities / Children's Hospitals
PreK-12 School Districts and Universities
- Private and Charter Schools
- Military Bases
- Preschools/Daycares/After school care
- Youth Fitness Training Facilities
- Special Needs Facilities
- Health Clubs
- Wellness Centers
- Boys & Girls Clubs
We are always looking for new dealers to help expand our mission to reach children all over the world! To request a dealer application, please submit a form, or email our dealer coordinator directly Lowell@kidsfit.com
CUSTOM YOUTH CHALLENGE COURSES
All featured obstacle courses are custom and designed to fit a wide range of budgets. We offer full services from design, 3D CAD renderings, customization, and full turnkey install for commercial facilities. Pricing is based on sq footage, and the amount of detail and customization desired. Please submit your request, and we will be in touch to help you get started!
We highly recommend training for anyone looking to implement movement into their classroom. We believe this is the most important thing you can do to impact your students. It prepares your staff. Educators leave the training confident and ready to run their active classrooms smoothly. They will be given loads of information, and even teachers without the desks will know how to transform their classroom into active learning rooms (with no $ required!). Bring one of our master trainers to your school, or sign up to attend an ABL National Summit
GRANTS & FUNDING
We understand schools have limited budgets. Because of this, we've assembled a Grants and Funding Team to do the research for you! Our experts have uncovered the secret world of funding that most of us didn't even know existed! We currently have a 7 out of 10 success rate with teachers who have applied for and received funding to transform their classroom. Welcome to the wonderful world of grants! Reach out to us at email@example.com and we will work with you throughout the process of finding and writing a grant proposal until your project is fully funded.
KINESTHETIC CLASSROOM FAQ
This is not a replacement for PE/Recess!
Can your equipment be used outdoors?
No, our equipment is designed and manufactured strictly for indoor commercial facilities. We are currently developing a new product line for indoor/outdoor use, as part of the ABL Playground launch. Updates to follow!
Youth Fitness Equipment 101