We focus on the "3L's"
The Last child in line at recess
The child Lost in the school system
The child Least likely to succeed
These funds are a chance for educators to join our mission and reach the children who need us the most. Thanks to research, we have found a way to increase children’s health, wellness, and education... through movement! If you are a supporter of our mission, and are interested in implementing Action Based Learning, Kinesthetic Classrooms, or Teacher Training at your school, this is the grant for you!
● Must be employed by an accredited preK-12 school, University, or nonprofit/outreach center located in the United States and Canada only.
● Must have signed letter of approval from school superintendent, principal or applicant's immediate supervisor supporting your project.
● We are looking for applicants who focus on our "3L" Mission of serving the least, the last and the lost students in areas where there is a high need to serve our students.
How to Apply
● Download the grant outline here: Word Document Form
● Please read the requirements in detail prior to beginning the grant process, including the FAQ at the bottom of this page.
● Upon completion, All proposals must be submitted here.
Deadline to submit proposal: DUE TO COVID-19 PROPOSAL DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FALL 2020 UPON THE REOPENING OF K12 SCHOOL DISTRICTS. DEADLINE: SEPT 30, 2020
What if I have multiple files, or my file is too large? Can I email it?
All proposals must be submitted here, and may not be emailed. Please note, this form allows for multiple files to be uploaded here. In addition, the form allows for a url address to be entered, for any files that may be too large, such as video submissions.
How is the 2020 grant different from the last year (2019)?
The grant proposal is largely the same as previous years. Please note 2 important changes:
1. The video portion of the grant proposal is now optional. Applicants have the option of submitting video OR sample lesson plans/activity guides. Details are included in grant outline.
2. Method of Submission: proposals must be submitted via the online form.
Is this available to international customers?
USA and Canada Only
Which age groups qualify?
PreK- 12th, University (private, public, and charter may apply)
How do I obtain pricing for my wishlist?
All products and training listed on www.abllab.com are eligible to be written into grant. Each product has an option to "add to wishlist". We recommend adding all of the items you are including in your proposal to your wishlist, and submitting your completed wishlist with your grant proposal. For an itemized pricelist, the excel Pricing List Can be downloaded here.
Will you send the check to my school to turn into a purchase order? No, there is no exchange of funds. The amount awarded is automatically credited to your order, and the items you listed on your budget will be shipped to your school free of charge.
How many schools are awarded funding? The number of schools varies based on submissions each year. Winners may receive full or partial funding of their wishlist.
If I applied in the past, can I reapply this year?
For those who applied last year, and did not receive funding, you may reapply for the 2020 Grant.
Where will the winners be announced?
ALL updates regarding the Game Changer Grant will be posted here on this page. Feel free to bookmark to your browser to check back for announcements & grant winners.