Super Small Smooth Climbing Wall
SS120 Super Small Smooth Climbing Wall
These climbing panels are specifically designed for young children K-3rd grade with a super smooth surface that eliminates scratches on knees and hands. Larger, easier to grip foot holds and hand holds as well as colorful rock formations and your own school logo make this climbing wall perfect for young children! This is a horizontal climbing wall meant for climbing laterally. See our Active Play page more advanced climbing walls. Standard Model comes with two 48’W x 60”H climbing panels, providing a total of 96” of climbing width and 60” of climbing height. Climbing walls can be 8’ to 80’ long. Always supervise children and use a padded mat under climbing walls!
*price is per panel. Minimum 2 panels required.
Indoor Kids Climbing Wall Panels
A unique indoor climbing wall design for commercial settings. Climbing wall panels are designed for horizontal climbing! Eliminate the need for harnesses, and safety concerns, by implementing horizontal climbing, approved for school and commercial use. Panels are manufactured in the USA and include 10 yr extended warranty. Panels ship direct from MFG pre-assembled. Install not included. Panels must be secured to existing wall by licensed contractor. Facilities are required to have safety flooring below horizontal climbing walls, as per state/federal guidelines.
Commercial Kids Indoor Climbing Walls
Since 1999, ABL has set the standard for commercial climbing walls built rock solid and safe for kids. ABL manufactures the highest quality equipment on the market and remains the only commercial youth fitness equipment manufacturer in the world to develop 4 sizes, designed for 4 specific age groups. All youth commercial equipment and climbing walls are manufactured in the USA and shipped direct from Action Based Learning in Charleston, SC. ABL's manufacturer's guarantee includes extended warranty, low price guarantee, and all youth indoor climbing walls arrives pre-assembled and ready to to mount to existing walls. ABL offers partial and full turnkey options. To request a custom quote, please contact us below or email email@example.com.
Why buy direct from manufacturer?
- Extended Warranty Program - covers any service, repairs, or replacement units
- Pre Assembly - equipment is ready to use right out the box! Includes Safety Standard Guarantee
- Discounts - Lowest Cost Guarantee. Ships direct from the manufacturer.
- Trade In Program - manufacturer's direct trade in programs available for product upgrades
- Made in the USA and built to withstand high-frequency use in commercial settings. The quality and durability of equipment far exceed market standards.
- Training - Our ABL training team is made up of a team of experts in children's health, wellness, and education. ABL Trainers offer virtual and face to face training on site at your facility to align your staff and set your program up for success.
- Coaching - ABL Trainers offer short and long term coaching plans to provide facilitators guidance and support in enhancing your program
- Certifications - ABL Online Academy offers a full range of certifications for facilitators to work in a hands on learning environment to become experts in the field.