The strider desk has quickly become the most popular desk among the 4th grade to high school age group!
- Silent, smooth gliding motion forward/backward, resistance free strides allow for user to control the speed and pace of their movements
- Target Age:2nd Grade- Adult
- User Weight Limit: 250lbs
- Adjustable Tabletop Height
- Arrives Pre-Assembled
- ABL is a made in the USA manufacturer, kinesthetic desks are designed for high frequency use in schools and commercial settings, built to withstand 10+ years of use
- Includes direct from manufacturer 10 yr extended warranty
- Bulk discounts available for schools, Contact ABL for quote
Includes Floor Levelers
In order to ensure stability on any floor surface, the desk is equipped with two rear floor levelers. If the desk is not stable upon arrival, then simply rotate the floor levels until the desk is balanced to floor level.
This should not need to be done more than once, unless desk is moved from
Action Based Learning Kinesthetic Classroom Furniture
- #1 in Quality and Durability We stand by our reputation for building furniture "Rock Solid and Safe for Kids". ABL is the original manufacturer of the kinesthetic desk and remains the only Made in the USA brand guaranteeing the highest quality on the market. Kinesthetic desks are heavy duty, steel welded and designed to withstand even the toughest use. Built to last 10+ years with high frequency use
- #1 in Research and Design Kinesthetic desks are designed based on extensive research and collaboration with experts in child development, neuroscience, and education. This includes a laser focus on proper ergonomics at each grade level. If a product does not provide a real brain based solution for a child, it will not make it past design.
- School Partnerships ABL partners with schools to provide longterm support to set your school apart and prepare our educators for success. ABL provides training and certifications for kinesthetic classroom educators on implementation and action based learning strategies that can be applied schoolwide.
- Full turnkey for large orders Schools work closely with their personal ABL coordinator from start to finish. Request a free needs assessment with an educational consultant firstname.lastname@example.org
Why buy direct from manufacturer?
- Extended Warranty Program covers service, repairs, or replacement units
- Pre-Assembly equipment is ready to use right out the box! Includes Safety Standard Guarantee
- Discounts Low Cost Guarantee direct from the manufacturer pricing
- Trade In Program manufacturer's direct trade in programs available for product upgrades
- Made in the USA and built to withstand high-frequency use in commercial settings. The quality and durability of equipment far exceed market standards.
- Training Our ABL training team is made up of a team of experts in children's health, wellness, and education. ABL Trainers offer virtual and face to face training on site at your facility to align your staff and set your program up for success.
- Coaching ABL Trainers offer short and long term coaching plans to provide facilitators guidance and support in enhancing your program
- Certifications ABL Online Academy offers a full range of certifications for facilitators to work in a hands on learning environment to become experts in the field.