CARDIO KIDS MOONWALKER
One of our most popular products - this simple movement has captivated thousands of children around the world! The moonwalker strengthens balance and coordination, two critical foundations necessary for development. When used in a cardiovascular circuit, the moonwalker maintains a child's heart rate to reach optimal levels for healthy & age appropriate conditioning. User powered movement allows students of all levels to use this station.
FOR USE IN ABL LAB:
Prior to incorporating learning, the child must demonstrate mastery of the moonwalker movement. Once the student masters the movement, Progressions can be added to layer academics using the flip chart attachment. Flip charts allow the ABL lab facilitator to insert any review sheet desired during the lab session. Attachments allow educators to use the lab as an extension of what they are already working on in the classroom! These stations are designed based on the brain research that supports movement and learning, and highly recommended to review content and to anchor learning.
MOON WALKER SPECIFICATIONS:
- User Weight Limit: 250 lbs
- Non-skid rubber feet grips
- upholsetered comfort padding
- Kid Friendly commercial padded hand grips
- Wheels for portability
- Optional Flip Chart Attachment Add On
AVAILABLE IN 3 SIZES
- SS190 Super Small Moonwalker: K-2nd Gr [28 x 30 x 52 in] [Product Weight: 115 lbs]
- 690 Elementary Moonwalker: 3rd-5th Gr [ 36 x 42 x 60] [Product Weight 160 lbs]
- 695 Junior Moonwalker: Middle School [36 x 42 x 62] [Product Weight 165 lbs]
Youth Fitness Equipment
Since 1999, ABL has set the standard for commercial fitness equipment built rock solid and safe for kids. ABL manufactures the highest quality equipment on the market and remains the only commercial youth fitness equipment manufacturer in the world to develop 4 sizes, designed for 4 specific age groups. All youth fitness equipment is manufactured in the USA and shipped direct from Action Based Learning in Charleston, SC. ABL's manufacturer's guarantee includes extended warranty, low price guarantee, and all youth fitness equipment arrives pre-assembled and ready to use at your door! ABL offers partial and full turnkey options. To request a custom quote, please contact us below or email email@example.com.
Why buy direct from manufacturer?
- Extended Warranty Program - covers any service, repairs, or replacement units
- Pre Assembly - equipment is ready to use right out the box! Includes Safety Standard Guarantee
- Discounts - Lowest Cost Guarantee. Ships direct from the manufacturer.
- Trade In Program - manufacturer's direct trade in programs available for product upgrades
- Made in the USA and built to withstand high-frequency use in commercial settings. The quality and durability of equipment far exceed market standards.
- Training - Our ABL training team is made up of a team of experts in children's health, wellness, and education. ABL Trainers offer virtual and face to face training on site at your facility to align your staff and set your program up for success.
- Coaching - ABL Trainers offer short and long term coaching plans to provide facilitators guidance and support in enhancing your program
- Certifications - ABL Online Academy offers a full range of certifications for facilitators to work in a hands on learning environment to become experts in the field.