CARDIO KIDS BIG FOOT TREADMILL
This treadmill is a favorite with children of all ages! (7+) The 3.5 horse power motor combined with steel reinforced running frame, provides facility operators the ability to work with children up to 300lbs. This unit comes with all the bells and whistles to help motivate children to be active and fit. Children's computer readout comes standard and provides feedback for children to measure: speed, time, distance and calories. Includes pre-set computer programs. Includes emergency cut-offs for safety. This is specifically sized for children, and recommended for walking.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Instructor can set speed range to adjust for various capabilities:
- .5mph (stroll) 3.0mph (fast walk) 3.5mph (jogging begins)
- Optional Add On: Safety Side Rails
AVAILABLE IN 3 SIZES
- ELEMENTARY [ 78 x 35 x 53 ] [265 lbs]
- JUNIOR [ 78 x 35 x 53 ] [265 lbs]
- VARSITY [ 78 x 35 x 53 ] [ 265 lbs]
- Size Difference is based on onboard computer & hand grip height for target age group
TREADMILL OPERATING PDF
TREADMILLS PURCHASED PRIOR TO 2015 PDF
Youth Fitness Equipment
Since 1999, ABL has set the standard for commercial fitness equipment built rock solid and safe for kids. ABL manufactures the highest quality equipment on the market and remains the only commercial youth fitness equipment manufacturer in the world to develop 4 sizes, designed for 4 specific age groups. All youth fitness equipment is manufactured in the USA and shipped direct from Action Based Learning in Charleston, SC. ABL's manufacturer's guarantee includes extended warranty, low price guarantee, and all youth fitness equipment arrives pre-assembled and ready to use at your door! ABL offers partial and full turnkey options. To request a custom quote, please contact us below or email email@example.com.
Why buy direct from manufacturer?
- Extended Warranty Program - covers any service, repairs, or replacement units
- Pre Assembly - equipment is ready to use right out the box! Includes Safety Standard Guarantee
- Discounts - Lowest Cost Guarantee. Ships direct from the manufacturer.
- Trade In Program - manufacturer's direct trade in programs available for product upgrades
- Made in the USA and built to withstand high-frequency use in commercial settings. The quality and durability of equipment far exceed market standards.
- Training - Our ABL training team is made up of a team of experts in children's health, wellness, and education. ABL Trainers offer virtual and face to face training on site at your facility to align your staff and set your program up for success.
- Coaching - ABL Trainers offer short and long term coaching plans to provide facilitators guidance and support in enhancing your program
- Certifications - ABL Online Academy offers a full range of certifications for facilitators to work in a hands on learning environment to become experts in the field.