CARDIO KIDS DELUXE SKIER
Lead children towards an active lifestyle by duplicating real world sports movements! The Deluxe Skier takes indoor downhill skiing to a new level - with varied lateral motions, the whole body is engaged in a rigorous and fun workout. This skier takes children on an adventure to imagine themselves in the Olympic downhill ski race, all while elevating their heart rate and improving balance! The unique movement engages the quadriceps, triceps, deltoids, trapezius, external obliques, and entire range of central core muscles including the transverse abdominis, back, and pelvis.
"An excellent age appropriate unit that provides a complete cardiovascular workout!"
The child engages in lateral movements that distribute their body weight, while in motion. By engaging the upper body and the core muscles, children are able to increase trunk control, while simultaneously improving balance and coordination. Unit allows for progressions in the ABL Lab, as experienced users to eventually ski without use of the safety handrails. Portable wheel system makes it easy to maneuver. Arrives fully assembled and includes built in computer.
DELUXE SKIER SPECIFICATIONS
- User Weight limit: 250 lbs
- Adjustable floor levelers compensate for uneven floors.
- No external power required.
- Kid friendly computer reads calories, speed, time, and distance.
- Adjustable Tension to accommodate all physical levels
- Designed as a cardiovascular and core balance station
- Sized specifically for youth fitness and available in 4 sizes
- Portable wheel system allows for easy maneuvering
SKIER AVAILABLE IN 4 SIZES
- SS170 Super Small Skier K-2nd Grade [28 x 30 x 52] [Product Weight: 130 lbs]
- 676 Elementary Skier 3rd-5th Grade [ 48 x 40 x 60 ] [Product Weight: 160 lbs] Recommended Height 42 in - 63 in
- 677 Junior Skier: Middle School [48 x 40 x 62] [Product Weight 162 lbs]
- 779 Varsity Skier: 9th - 12th / HS - Adult [48 x 40 x 65] [Product Weight 165 lbs]
Youth Fitness Product Lines PDF
Maintenance Checklist PDF
Youth Fitness Equipment
Since 1999, ABL has set the standard for commercial fitness equipment built rock solid and safe for kids. ABL manufactures the highest quality equipment on the market and remains the only commercial youth fitness equipment manufacturer in the world to develop 4 sizes, designed for 4 specific age groups. All youth fitness equipment is manufactured in the USA and shipped direct from Action Based Learning in Charleston, SC. ABL's manufacturer's guarantee includes extended warranty, low price guarantee, and all youth fitness equipment arrives pre-assembled and ready to use at your door! ABL offers partial and full turnkey options. To request a custom quote, please contact us below or email email@example.com.
Why buy direct from manufacturer?
- Extended Warranty Program - covers any service, repairs, or replacement units
- Pre Assembly - equipment is ready to use right out the box! Includes Safety Standard Guarantee
- Discounts - Lowest Cost Guarantee. Ships direct from the manufacturer.
- Trade In Program - manufacturer's direct trade in programs available for product upgrades
- Made in the USA and built to withstand high-frequency use in commercial settings. The quality and durability of equipment far exceed market standards.
- Training - Our ABL training team is made up of a team of experts in children's health, wellness, and education. ABL Trainers offer virtual and face to face training on site at your facility to align your staff and set your program up for success.
- Coaching - ABL Trainers offer short and long term coaching plans to provide facilitators guidance and support in enhancing your program
- Certifications - ABL Online Academy offers a full range of certifications for facilitators to work in a hands on learning environment to become experts in the field.