CARDIO KIDS STARWALKER
This extremely popular movement takes the moonwalker lower body exercise motion one step further, by providing an upper body ergo meter. This unit increases heart rate, and provides an on board computer which reads out speed, time, distance, and calories through an ear clip. The Starwalker incorporates both the muscles of the upper and lower body to create a unique, and fun movement! While teaching balance and coordination, the movement helps to elevate a child’s heart rate as part of a cardiovascular circuit. Tension is adjustable and instructor controlled.
- Product weight: 160lbs
- Dimensions: L=36” W=42” HT=60”
- User Weight limit: 200lbs
- Safety Rubber Foot Caps
- Upper Body Ergometer: Adjustable Tension
- Lower Body Movement is user powered for various skill levels
- Comfort Kid Friendly Rubber Grips
- Ergonomic Design - Sized Specifically for Target Age Group
- Flipchart optional add-on for layering Academic Content in ABL Labs
AVAILABLE IN 3 SIZES
- SS180 Super Small Starwalker:
- K-2nd Grade [28 x 30 x 52 in] [Product Weight: 115 lbs] PDF
- 685 Elementary Starwalker:
- 3rd-5th Grade [ 36 x 42 x 60] [Product Weight 160 lbs] PDF
- 686 Junior Starwalker:
- Middle School [36 x 42 x 62] [Product Weight 165 lbs]
Youth Fitness Equipment
Since 1999, ABL has set the standard for commercial fitness equipment built rock solid and safe for kids. ABL manufactures the highest quality equipment on the market and remains the only commercial youth fitness equipment manufacturer in the world to develop 4 sizes, designed for 4 specific age groups. All youth fitness equipment is manufactured in the USA and shipped direct from Action Based Learning in Charleston, SC. ABL's manufacturer's guarantee includes extended warranty, low price guarantee, and all youth fitness equipment arrives pre-assembled and ready to use at your door! ABL offers partial and full turnkey options. To request a custom quote, please contact us below or email email@example.com.
Why buy direct from manufacturer?
- Extended Warranty Program - covers any service, repairs, or replacement units
- Pre Assembly - equipment is ready to use right out the box! Includes Safety Standard Guarantee
- Discounts - Lowest Cost Guarantee. Ships direct from the manufacturer.
- Trade In Program - manufacturer's direct trade in programs available for product upgrades
- Made in the USA and built to withstand high-frequency use in commercial settings. The quality and durability of equipment far exceed market standards.
- Training - Our ABL training team is made up of a team of experts in children's health, wellness, and education. ABL Trainers offer virtual and face to face training on site at your facility to align your staff and set your program up for success.
- Coaching - ABL Trainers offer short and long term coaching plans to provide facilitators guidance and support in enhancing your program
- Certifications - ABL Online Academy offers a full range of certifications for facilitators to work in a hands on learning environment to become experts in the field.